Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
I get replacements from the internet, just the OEs for a whole lot less than what you pay at the dealer. No discernable performance improvement has been gleaned by anyone here, except when going from old plugs to new.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Im in love with iridium plugs. They seemed to sharpen up throttle response a lot, aswell as maybe 2-3hp gain. The results were awesome. I wont ever use any other. If you have a mate thats a mechanic ask him to get you some. They will be much cheaper.

$A24 each at bike shop $A11 thru a mate

·
Registered
502 Posts
Cowboy1600 said:
Im in love with iridium plugs. They seemed to sharpen up throttle response a lot, aswell as maybe 2-3hp gain. The results were awesome. I wont ever use any other. If you have a mate thats a mechanic ask him to get you some. They will be much cheaper.

$A24 each at bike shop $A11 thru a mate
Well, maybe the standard NGK / Nippondenso plugs don't have the juice like the iridiums that come in the 929/954/1000.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Not sure about the HP or throttle response but I have those in my truck and they do cost $$$ however they last forever. Looked almost new after 50000 miles, GM recommends 100000 before change and I don't think they are blowing smoke.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts