Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I opted out of going to the 2nd day at Mid-Ohio due to crappy forecast....turns out there is tons of MC racing on Speed today, and I haven't done a damn thing all day...aarghhh

Weather there looks fine....should went... :cry:

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Haven't done anything either, been watchin' the racin' as well.  then again I'm gimped anyways, so... for some entertainment instead of go fast left hand turn CRAP thast has been on the last three days!

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
i turned down FREE pocono 500 tickets to stay and watch the MC races.

DONT START Booth

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I cancelled a good track day to take my inlaws to the Brickyard next weekend.....

·
Registered
502 Posts
All the bike racing on Speed today made me wonder if Billybob had taken the day off from his job a scheduling NASCAR reruns. It was a feast today for motorcycle racing junkies like myself. My compliments to Speed for showing all the two-wheel stuff, it was better than any two-wheel tuesday programming that I can remember. Too bad it won't ever happen again........

·
Registered
196 Posts
Man, I had to tape some do to a timing conflict.  I ended up taping and I'm still trying to get it watched.

BTW, some WSBers got showed up today huh!

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
929flyer : BTW, some WSBers got showed up today huh!
No doubt....that was amazing eh?

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Quit yer cryin'.  It could be worse... you could be stuck driving home from the cabin, under a beautiful riding sky, in the cage.  By the time I got home through 'cottage traffic', the racing was over, the sky turned rainy and I had to do household chores.  No riding, no racing and no motorcycles all weekend.

As a matter of fact, I just realized that I'm away (in the cage) every weekend between now and mid-September.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
nomad : Quit yer cryin'.  It could be worse... you could be stuck driving home from the cabin, under a beautiful riding sky, in the cage.  By the time I got home through 'cottage traffic', the racing was over, the sky turned rainy and I had to do household chores.  No riding, no racing and no motorcycles all weekend.

As a matter of fact, I just realized that I'm away (in the cage) every weekend between now and mid-September.  
Could be worse, gimped out getting emails from your 'buddy's' telling ya how nice it is to ride and about all the track events their are planning... a$$wipes they are

1 - 11 of 11 Posts