Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(SpeedoHealer)Does anyone know if this messes up the electrical system?? I recalibrated it fine but my spedometor and tack are screwed up, it doesn't displat the correct odometor reading and turn my fuel light on consatntly?? It was put in professionally and is now messing up!! Any help out there?

·
Registered
28 Posts
What version? I have 3.0 on my 954 and it's run just fine? Might want to go back and check the shops work, the diagram is pretty easy to figure out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks It is the one with two buttons on it!! set and sel i checked it is all wired properly and i recalibrated it but it is still messed up

·
Registered
106 Posts
I've had two and they both worked perfectly. Try their website for trouble-shooting. It's probably something simple.
Also, if you calibrate to make the speedo accurate, the odo may be off, but should have no effect on the tach or other electrical.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats where it stumps me my tach is not running and my fuel light is cont. on plus my temp guage is way up it might be a short under the panel???

·
Registered
28 Posts
So after it was installed your tach quit working?! Is it running any different than normal, other than the higher temps (indicated?)

·
Super Moderator
8,596 Posts
Try disconnecting the SpeedoHealer and see if the problem continues or not...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts