Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Has anybody else seen or used the gauges, found them on ebay. Going to update the gages on my 97 blade and was looking for 98/99 when I came across these guys. Are they worth it, or just cheap crap from China. MPH KMH LCD Digital Odometer Speedometer Tachometer Motorcycle ATV Honda Yamaha | eBay

Yep, running this on my racebike.
Easy to set up, compact, light, and cheap so it doesn't matter when I destroy it.
Yes, it's cheap Chinese crap, but that's exactly why I bought it and it does the job just fine.
The only minor problem I have with it is that the tach is a little slow for the race track. It seems to be accurate enough, just can't quite keep up with acceleration.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Has anybody else seen or used the gauges, found them on ebay. Going to update the gages on my 97 blade and was looking for 98/99 when I came across these guys. Are they worth it, or just cheap crap from China. MPH KMH LCD Digital Odometer Speedometer Tachometer Motorcycle ATV Honda Yamaha | eBay

I just noticed the unit you posted is a 12000RPM unit with a 7000RPM redline, make sure you get one that has enough RPM for your bike. I've only used the 12000 and 14000RPM units but they also do a 24000RPM unit for the 250's.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts