Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not gonna "share" the amount cuz I will be accussed of being a "stuck up cockhole". The smaller purchase was a set of 16.5" Marchesini Forged Mags (Dan was the only preson that could get them) and a Sato pipe. Only LTL knows the rest. I was there all day. And yes he cut me a "killer deal" on my stuff--must be cuz I am so lovable and special.:rotfl: :rotfl:

Dan told me the story about the CRG levers and the "problem child". As I suspected, he was constantly shorted levers by CRG, they would keep telling him numbers like 600, then deliver 180. Seriously interrupting his supply chain, and he did sell then at Laguna for less than online. Wht he didnt pick them up for like $10 cheaper and carry them around is beyond me.Seems that CRG-direct is competing directly with Dan---so it is to their advantage to fuck up his supply chain--as disgruntled customers will just go to CRG-direct. I guess whinneypussy(dont even remeber his real name)---whent off and posted on several different boards, over a set of levers---guess the guy is deparate for attention.

Dan has just doubled the size of his operation, and hired a few more people, so I hardly think he is hurting for business.

So Thumbs Up to Dan (Again):thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Awesome! I'm all ears if you want to share what you had done to your bike. I think it's cool you can do all that stuff to it. Not that I haven't spent a bit with Dan myself and have some nice goodies on my 929, but it pales in comparison to what you've done, I'm sure! :D :clap:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Trackho said:
I am not gonna "share" the amount cuz I will be accussed of being a "stuck up cockhole".
Ohhhhh, tell us, tell us how much! U've just gotta be fast if you know Dan Kyle and hang out w/ him. :rotfl: CRG is squeezing him and he no long has an Arata contract? If he loses Sato, then he'll have........products that you can get nearly anywhere?

Wouldn't a good businessperson add staff BEFORE OR WHILE his business was on the uprise, therefore limiting the exposure of poor customer service? Get off your knees dude. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Sooo...Do you have the pipe mounted yet? What bike is it on? did you go full system or slip on? Pics please, can't wait to see what it looks like on:thumb:

How about tire choices for the 16.5 inch rim, are they limited or abundant?? no 20's with spinners:D

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
I love how everyone thinks they know the best way to run a motorcycle tuning / accessory business. :wacking:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
I love how everyone thinks they know the best way to run a motorcycle tuning / accessory business. :wacking:
Kinda like you know how to run an automobile manufacturing business... :huh:

·
Registered
496 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
Personally, I really don't care but I'm just trying to save the guy from having scabs on his knees. Perhaps the mc industry could be greatly improved if you just blessed them with a touch of your auto industry theory. :clap:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I think you are a stuck up cockhole if you don't share the list of goodies....:moon:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
JAMI6989 said:
Ohhhhh, tell us, tell us how much! U've just gotta be fast if you know Dan Kyle and hang out w/ him. :rotfl: CRG is squeezing him and he no long has an Arata contract? If he loses Sato, then he'll have........products that you can get nearly anywhere?

Wouldn't a good businessperson add staff BEFORE OR WHILE his business was on the uprise, therefore limiting the exposure of poor customer service? Get off your knees dude. :thumb:
While is the key. If you want to make $$ you need to have proper staff. That means quality and quantity in the right balance. Very hard to achieve. Also when you are expanding fast it is hard to find the quality employee at that pace, also you do not want to hire three people on what is a temporary surge :idunno:

Think of it as going fast: most folks can manage not to tip over, a few can go fast and not faint in terror, even less can go real fast, even less can compete in pro AMA, fewer still MotoGP, and only one can be world champ. It is easy to criticize CBRVFR for not being able to smoke Rossi, but he can still woop most of us. So feel free to run a business 'better' if you can you have lots of $$$ in your future.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
JAMI6989 said:
... Perhaps the mc industry could be greatly improved if you just blessed them with a touch of your auto industry theory. :clap:
I could loan them some of my old textbooks and Iacocca novels :idunno:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Threadjack Alert:

Why are CRG levers needed? Is this something that needs to go on my "must have" list for my 954? This list is getting longer everyday.

Oh, and I agree with others, list all of the chit you purchased so that all can drool and be envious of you.:p

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
colryn said:
Threadjack Alert:

Why are CRG levers needed? Is this something that needs to go on my "must have" list for my 954? This list is getting longer everyday.

Oh, and I agree with others, list all of the chit you purchased so that all can drool and be envious of you.:p
They're really not "needed"...more of a bling item. On that note, they can be bought in "short" version so there's less chance of them breaking when your bike goes down. They're also adjustable.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts