Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Read the rest of the story. The series is an obvious political hit piece. Marvel comics went politically correct (read flaming leftist) a bit ago. They also planned to make some gay characters and other changes. Sad they cannot just write entertaining stories and characters anymore.

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
sheepofblue said:
Read the rest of the story. The series is an obvious political hit piece. Marvel comics went politically correct (read flaming leftist) a bit ago. They also planned to make some gay characters and other changes. Sad they cannot just write entertaining stories and characters anymore.
:rotfl: Super-Heroes have to register themselves as weapons of mass destruction. :rotfl:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
phobiaphobe said:
:rotfl: Super-Heroes have to register themselves as weapons of mass destruction. :rotfl:
X-men rip off.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sheepofblue said:
and you guys are calling me a nerd. I guess I'm glad I don't collect them anymore. I've enjoyed most of the comic book movies though, with the exception of DareDevil and I never saw Electra cause that probably sucked as bad as DD.

nhfirefighter13 said:
Sounds a lot like they're borrowing a storyline from The Incredibles to me. :hmm:
to me it just sounds like they are taking the "Mutant Registration Act" storyline from the old X-Men comics a step further.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
gthotchkiss said:
Why didn't you like DD? :idunno:
well I was never a big daredevil fan anyway. it wasn't terrible but just didn't do it for me. And it never sat well with me that they changed the Kingpin to a jacked black guy, the kingpin is suppose to be this fat ass white guy. Although it did make a better fight, fat white guy just wouldn't have put up any kind of a good fight.

·
Registered
17 Posts
CBR929RE said:
the kingpin is suppose to be this fat ass white guy. Although it did make a better fight, fat white guy just wouldn't have put up any kind of a good fight.
Actually the Kingpin (Wilson Fisk) is actually athletic. He looks fat in all of his clothes but I have a few issues where spars. One in particular shows him spar with some ninjas on his payroll and kills them all barehanded...

...I'm a big comic book nerd.:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts