Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
coderedcbr said:
Looks like a new show for the new year Jan. 3, 2004 :clap: :cycle:
http://www.insidemotorcycling.com/
Thanks for the news. Spike TV already has my favorite show-- Most Extreme Challenge with "Vic Ramano and Kenny Blankenship" :nod:

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Man, I was going through the pictorial saying to myself, "this is GREAT!" and not a single harley to be found anywher....." Till almost the end. Then I saw it...Why? Why!? WHY!!!!!? Do they do that? Harley has nothing to do with performance. There's simply no reason to include them. Sure PI probably sells Harley stuff but c'mon, thats what American Thunder is for. Lets hope They find that their motorcyle portion of the show is more popular than the Harley portion.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
nedro said:
Man, I was going through the pictorial saying to myself, "this is GREAT!" and not a single harley to be found anywher....." Till almost the end. Then I saw it...Why? Why!? WHY!!!!!? Do they do that? Harley has nothing to do with performance. There's simply no reason to include them. Sure PI probably sells Harley stuff but c'mon, thats what American Thunder is for. Lets hope They find that their motorcyle portion of the show is more popular than the Harley portion.
Umm....didn't you read the sponsor list.... :huh:
Parts Unlimited, K&N Engineering, Dynojet Research, Samson Motorcycle Products....hello.....McFly?

·
Registered
113 Posts
zenblader said:
Thanks for the news. Spike TV already has my favorite show-- Most Extreme Challenge with "Vic Ramano and Kenny Blankenship" :nod:
Ah Nose nuggets now i have to watch more often. Even thought it looks liek a remake of 2 wheel tuesdays in one program. I hope it is better and has more insight on tuning of sports bikes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts