Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
ConqSoft said:
Yeah, the PitBull Spooled Stand BARELY fits the 1000RR with the standard Pit-Bull Spools.
Conq, could you explain that to me? The wife has Pit-Bull spools (not sliders)on her 600 with a Pit-Bull stand with no issues. I have Pro-Tek spools (not sliders) on the 1000 and a Pit-Bull rearstands with no issues. If I was to switch spools between machines I would have issues?

My brother has Pro-Tek sliders/spools on his RC and they are a tight fit on the Pit-Bull rearstand.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
NinerPilot said:
I think any of the nubbin spools are fine on the RR. But the slider spools stick out a bit from the swingarm not letting the pitbul grab it.
Chris
Width being the issue? Then yes, the RC is a tight fit with sliders and a Pit-Bull. Sliders do not fit as deep into the "V" although that is a lesser issue IMO.

·
Registered
4,668 Posts
NinerPilot said:
I think any of the nubbin spools are fine on the RR. But the slider spools stick out a bit from the swingarm not letting the pitbul grab it.
Chris

You can't adjust the width of the PB? With my SS rear (spool and swingarm) adapter you can adjust the width. Or am I just not understanding the problem correctly? :huh:

·
Registered
210 Posts
RRWANTR said:
Holy crap!! It's that much wider than the 954.....holy moly rocky.
Mine is very close to maxed out with regular spools as it is.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I removed the washers under the bolts holding the tops on, thereby gaining about a 1/4 inch in overall width between the "V"s. (RC51)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts