Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

sportrider suspension settings

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  spdracr929 
#1 · (Edited)
#7 ·
I have been running thier settings on my 954 since I bought the bike. Really like how it rides, a bit harsh in the bumpy sections, but man does she corner. If I were a suspeneion genious I'd tinker with it to refine it a bit, but alas, I am no suspension guru.

#8 ·
Great find bj51. I will have to save the page to my fav's. But personally their suggestion for the 929 is a little soft. It may be easier on the butt and hands, but for smooth roads I set mine stiffer. :eyebrows: Only time I have ever wish mine wasnt so stiff is when I go through some rough areas.

#9 ·
ReaperAZ said:
I have been running thier settings on my 954 since I bought the bike. Really like how it rides, a bit harsh in the bumpy sections, but man does she corner. If I were a suspeneion genious I'd tinker with it to refine it a bit, but alas, I am no suspension guru.
I tried both settings for my bike. The first railed but my ass and wrists paid the price.When I went to the softer settings I was able to ride better because I was relaxed...

#10 ·
I thought the SR settings for the 04 1kRR was better than stock but it was way too mushy. I went with the settings in performance bikes and adjusted it a lil bit and it felt a lot better than the SR settings. Just my 2 cents

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.