1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring has sprung, the grass has rizz.

Look how pretty the project is........ :hyper:

(~~check the avatar~~)

Thanks to Brian Avery, and Maxx McAllister and all the guys that helped, or provided encouragement.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Got any bigger pictures of your bike? Take more, it looks pretty friggin cool!

·
Registered
463 Posts
Is that a stock paint job or custom? I have never seen that before, but I like it :thumb: Def needs that new windscreen, iiiiiiiick and a big :thumbd: to whoever put THAT on :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Tavish said:
Is that a stock paint job or custom? I have never seen that before, but I like it :thumb: Def needs that new windscreen, iiiiiiiick and a big :thumbd: to whoever put THAT on :rotfl:

I dunno... I was kinda liking it. As much as I ride, that much protection would be nice.
Chris

·
Registered
463 Posts
NinerPilot said:
I dunno... I was kinda liking it. As much as I ride, that much protection would be nice.
Chris
Oh no doubt that it gives more protection, it is high and has gotta provide great wind protection. I find it very hard to get anything more than my chin under my windscreen, but I wouldn't sacrifice looks for comfort for the most part. I like my bike looking aerodynamic, sharp, and sporty. Everyone has their own opinions, I am sure a lot of people would prolly like that screen, they all just have bad taste :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts