Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You've got to be kidding me, I finally get away from sprint after years and years now they have tracked me down just to make my life miserable once again. The only good from this means nice small phones for nextel......with no recpetion EVER :rant:

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
If you notice his posting time it's before Noon, so we can offically let it slide. :thumb: And he's right there's no "official merger" info in that thread.

Dano
Ok it can slide this time but like you said only cause it was before noon..... however close to noon it was

So anyone know the actual scoop on the merger?

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
MrX954 said:
You've got to be kidding me, I finally get away from sprint after years and years now they have tracked me down just to make my life miserable once again. The only good from this means nice small phones for nextel......with no recpetion EVER :rant:

I would have to agree with MX on this one. I left Sprint a couple of months ago because of poor poor poor poor(get the idea) reception. Now they have combined with Nextel. I do not see this a s a good thing. IMHO....

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Sprint has their own national optical network. They do VERY well in transport. Nextel had no transport network. CHACHING! lots a jobs gone...:bye:

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
I've been a Nextel subscriber since before they really worried much about the typical public user market (when they first catered to gov't and business, pretty much at the exclusion of all else). I just reupped for another two years and bought a new i830. I like Nextel alot and hope there is no drop off in coverage or service. I'd like to think by comingling the two companies, towers/coverages/etc. would get better, not worse. Then again, I know jack about these sorts of matters.

Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
I've been with AT&T for several years, and really don't know why I'm still with them. Chitty reception often, and a fair number of dropped calls. I guess I need to upgrade to one of the GSM phones. Any of you think that would make a noticeable improvement? :idunno:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Cell phones hate them, hate them,hate them,hate them,hate them!

And the Nextel ones where you not only listen to the rude SOB but it is in walkie talkie mode so you hear the other person also :mad:

Cell phones hate them, hate them,hate them,hate them,hate them!

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sheepofblue said:
OK easier translation. Don't get one. For people that are mobile at work they are needed. Other than that they are a luxury that is easy to do without (unlike a bike)
I dont think they are easy to do without if you spend as little time as possible at home, plus they make life so easy when meeting up with friends...especially nextel just queue someone up if your following them somewhere rather than keep making call after call.

Nextel is without a doubt the :shit:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts