Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know what the top speed is on this setup (-1 +2 )? I was told by many that this is a great setup. Well I dont flat out top it out but i do occasionally play some and i almost redlined in 6th at 115??? is this right? I have a speedohealer and by there setting it supposed to be right. I even got out the gps on my phone to test it and it is right there with it. dont get me wrong I love it just would love to be able to get into the 140s again. Granted wheelies are a lot more fun. I went with a EK ZZZ 520 chain and an aluminum rear sprocket.

·
Registered
39 Posts
That seems a little slow in my opinion for pinging 6th on that setup. I have +3 -1 on mine and can still pull 130+ according to my buddy with a stock 954 right with me. But maybe we're both wrong. haha

·
Registered
825 Posts
Something is not right with your bike. I have -1/+5 on my 954 for drag racing and bumping the rev limiter in 6th gear while spraying nitrous is 143-144mph from my time slip.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I am at -2+2 and am hitting higher than 150. Something is not right. Count your sprockets and post the actual count.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
if his clutch was slipping would that maybe be the cause of it only running 115 at red line? i cant imagine what else would do that.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It was a rider error guy lol I'm actually closer to 150 my bad I'm glad I hooked up that little red button on the speedohealer lol hit 147 but ran out of room I'm on all backroads and deer like to say hello so got to pay full attention to the road

1 - 11 of 11 Posts