Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive my ignorance on this matter but what is the "pitch" on a factory 94 900rr? I am needing a stock or slightly larger(Maybe a couple teeth)I have a 53 on it right now. Also,How do you tell what "Pitch" it is just incase mines different?Thanks in advance,Les

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Forgive my ignorance on this matter but what is the "pitch" on a factory 94 900rr? I am needing a stock or slightly larger(Maybe a couple teeth)I have a 53 on it right now. Also,How do you tell what "Pitch" it is just incase mines different?Thanks in advance,Les
Stock is 43 in the rear and 16 in the front. I am not understanding what you mean by "how do you tell what pitch it is" If you already know that it is a 53, then you prob seen the number on the sprocket, that is how you tell if i understand the question. You are 10 bigger on the back right now, i would say go down to the stock number on the rear and then just drop one on the front. That way you should have way better fuel mileage and better pull without all the wheelies.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stock is 43 in the rear and 16 in the front. I am not understanding what you mean by "how do you tell what pitch it is" If you already know that it is a 53, then you prob seen the number on the sprocket, that is how you tell if i understand the question. You are 10 bigger on the back right now, i would say go down to the stock number on the rear and then just drop one on the front. That way you should have way better fuel mileage and better pull without all the wheelies.
What i was asking is what "Pitch" it is EX.520,525,530 etc. Yes,I know how many Teeth it is But was just needing to know the foresaid "Pitch" Sorry if it was a confusing question but i am new to the sprocket changing stuff. Thanks,Les

1 - 3 of 3 Posts