Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
The Gear set up i have on my 900RR is -1 / +4 would you consider this a stunt set up or track.

Thanks.

Just a road setup.
Track setup varies to suit each particular track.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh...........Bladeracer i notice in your profile you owned pretty much the the top 3 models in bikes, in your opnion which would you say has the best sport bike Honda, Kawasaki, or Suzuki

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Oh...........Bladeracer i notice in your profile you owned pretty much the the top 3 models in bikes, in your opnion which would you say has the best sport bike Honda, Kawasaki, or Suzuki
As with everything, different bikes suit different riders and different purposes.
Overall, my preference is Suzuki because of the way I ride the front tyre.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As with everything different bikes suit different riders and different purposes.
Overall, my preference is Suzuki because of the way I ride the front tyre.
I feel you on that i really wanted the 2001 GSXR 1000 but i couldn't pass up the 900RR deal.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I feel you on that i really wanted the 2001 GSXR 1000 but i couldn't pass up the 900RR deal.

I was in the same boat :)
I was racing my '98 GSXR750 in '03 but they changed the rules for '04 in line with World Superbike - 800-1000cc.
So I was hunting everywhere for a wrecked GSXR1000 but couldn't find one when I was offered the 929 at a price I couldn't pass up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was in the same boat :)
I was racing my '98 GSXR750 in '03 but they changed the rules for '04 in line with World Superbike - 800-1000cc.
So I was hunting everywhere for a wrecked GSXR1000 but couldn't find one when I was offered the 929 at a price I couldn't pass up.
But i can say with my old 1999 900RR the new CBR 1000 dont pull me out the hole, they get me on top end miles down the road. I never raced a suzuki 1000 yet, and really dont want to. :nono:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts