Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since the bike has been returned from the theif, it has received a new paint job. Semi-flat black by Krylon. A friend of mine has painted a few bikes with actual paint guns, but until I get the time to do a real paint-job the rattle can will do! I haven't put all the pieces back on yet, but so far I am really impressed with the way the Krylon looks. :eek:

I got a new lockset and fired the bike up for the first time two nights ago. It had been about two weeks since I had heard it run and it nearly brought a tear to my eye to hear it running smoothly. I was soo relieved that the turd didn't blow my motor.

As soon as I get it all together I'll post up some pics. It looks mean with a black tank and naked! Anyone with a carbon-fiber or black bolt-on they want to sell?:eyebrows:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Well not everybody has one for one. and If you like to wheelie if you come back to fat you would hit the tail which will flex or break but you wont hit the pipe which would spin the bike and cause you to crash. By making it a shorty it is now louder. I cut 5.5 inches off it. It sounds good an still has the baffling in it. It performs well. other then being different. and the safety if you do a lot of wheelies, other than those I don't think there is much of an advantage/ I have a pic posted in this forum2 brothers Titanium for sale - Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org This is my post. I have a few other pics if you want to pm me your email. I have a polished micron and I am gonna put that back on. I like the 2 bro and the sound is sweet but I like having polished pipes since my wheels are polished.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts