Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
after all this time my boots still squeak.
This is quite incredible, you joined back in 2005 and had 4 posts only, all in this thread:eek: How mad is that :clap::thumb:

And you're boots still squeak :rotfl::rotfl:

By the way :welcome: to the .Org ! :D

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
my sidi vortice squeek really bad. I just learned to ignore it in the first week haha.

I got made fun of at the track when I was testing out my 1/4 abilities.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hows every1's boots doing, mine are still super squeaky.... got used to it. if fact i think the squeak would be missed when i change....

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
haha I am surprised you are still posting!

My boots are still squeaky, that probably will not change. I do not get to wear em to often.

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Touch of WD40, 3 in 1 oil or engine oil ANYTHING! Just a small amount and it will do wonders without it dripping everywhere ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I stillhave my boots, got a new pair, but had to keep these, they are still really squeaky after all these years.

anyone else still squeaking about :)

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
I tried spraying a silicone spray lubricant on my Gearne's. They were quiet as a church mouse. :)

My current Sidi"s squeak, time to buy some more silicone.

·
Registered
316 Posts
The squeak lets um know you're comin. Hey look, it's Valitino Rossi. JK. I have those squeaky Oxstars. Silicone spray for sure. It only lasts a while. Get some A-stars Super Tech R's. That will solve all your problems. Hinge on the inside. Nice and quiet. Only problem with those is that they cost $450.00.

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
My Sidi's squeak but I don't mind it actually. And the funny thing is each has its own tune. Squeak, squawk, squeak, squawk.

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
Same here, I never did do anything about my squeaking Sidi's, just got used it. Comes with the territory I guess.
I think mine are actually getting louder. :rotfl:But I kind of like it. :rolleyes:

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
I take mine off prior to visiting my friends wives in the middle of the night, so no problem here :eyebrows:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
As I'm in the market for a new pair of boots, the question of "do they squeak?" is the furthest from my considerations.

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
does anyone still have squeaky boots now or all gone quiet? mine i still have and just as squeaky.
Same here. Plus there is a different tone for each boot. People look at me and then straight down to my boots. I get a smile out of it mostly.

Reactions: IanDoohan

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Definitely noticed it this weekend. I think I only heard the Sid's squeak. It might annoy me.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts