Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm headed home from the local Best Buy tonight. I get on the freeway with a guy on an '01-'02 R6. As soon as we get on the freeway he gets up next to me and starts attempting wheelies(very poor attempts might I add). Meanwhile I gotta move over 'cuz the lane I'm in is an exit only. Each time I speed up this joker speeds up with another attempt to pull it up(standing halfway up, leaning on his front wheel ) I figure speeding up won't work, so I try to slow down, but each time I try to slow down he slams on his brakes so he can make his next attempt. By this time I HAVE to move over 'cuz I'm out of asphalt, so I slow down and try to move over at which point he slams on his brakes, then gives it gas and cuts in front of me missing my bumper by mere inches.

My buddy and I just keep going, make our way to our exit. 15 min. and 6-7 miles later we see our buddy coming up behind us looking around like he's looking for somebody(popo). Gives a few good looks in every direction, then starts his poor attempts again. At this point his no more then 500 ft behind me, and I'm just watching him in my mirror waiting for him to crash into my trunk. He follows us for a few more min when he realized he sucks(I hope) gets up next to us. We get to a traffic light, I look at his rear tire and it's bald....down the center. He has roughly 2' chicken stripes on both sides.

That's my excitement for Friday night....what's yours?

·
Registered
276 Posts
sorry for cutting you off. I'll try harder to get it up next time lol , it's to bad so many end up losing there lives though before they even get to experience what a thrill it is to roll on in a 40km turn at 90 km and lean the bike way over to scrub off the arrows . all they know is i wana do wheelies haha

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
My Friday...

...after getting off work, I went to the Honda dealer and helped my buddy get started on his race bike, a downed (cosmetic) F4i. We stripped off the plastic, fitted Cheetah bodywork, changed out the rear sets, slapped on a full Yoshi, and drained the coolant. After that, I went for a nice mellow ride, listening to a mix mostly made up of DI Radio mixes. Downtown was packed! Honeys galore... it's less than two weeks before the eight or so large colleges here open up, and the delicacies have started flowing in. I'm sitting here still smiling remembering the sights downtown

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
my best friend finally made it over to my house for the first time in months (he's on dialysis, and some of the prescriptions he's taken for it have f'd up his bones, and his hips are shot, so it's hard for him to get around), we watched Irreversible.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I was at my local Best Buy last night also. I walked out with a sony camcorder  Now I just need to figure out how to use the thing. Never saw a guy on a bike but I did get pulled over for unsafe passing. Does that make me a bad person now

·
Registered
246 Posts
Similar experience Thursday night. Went on a short ride w/ a few guys from my the local bike night. No one bothered me except for one guy who was on a Gixxer 600 constantly pulling 1st gear wheelies. He would pick it up and carry a very short distance and then have to slam on the brakes before he hit somebody because he couldn't wheelie for sh!t. I turned off at the next light. There's a time and a place for everything, but at night and in the middle of a bunch of bikes and around town is not the place to do it. Damn squids.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
I picked up a Targa rearseat cowl for my 929. Then I went home and put cajun catfish on the grill for dinner and installed said seatcowl.

·
Registered
276 Posts
HondaGalToo : I picked up a Targa rearseat cowl for my 929.  Then I went home and put cajun catfish on the grill for dinner and installed said seatcowl.
yOU ARE HIRED!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts