Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New nose piece and billet grille. It was only slightly more money to buy a new nose piece compared to having the old one smoothed out before spraying. I made it all red instead of the stock flat black area around the headlights. You may also notice I replaced one headlight but the other is coming soon because the fact that they look slightly different is driving me nuts!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Looks much cleaner. I think subtle upgrades like this have the best effect. Now go kick some ricer ass. Remember: the bigger the wing, the smaller the dick.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phobiaphobe said:
Looks much cleaner. I think subtle upgrades like this have the best effect. Now go kick some ricer ass. Remember: the bigger the wing, the smaller the dick.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ain't that the truth! BTW, since you mentioned it, last weekend I did happen to knock off a 3000GT AWD Twin Turbo by a good 8 car lengths. That was about an hour before I hosed a 69 Camaro 383 stroker. Good shit :evilaugh:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Intimidator said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Ain't that the truth! BTW, since you mentioned it, last weekend I did happen to knock off a 3000GT AWD Twin Turbo by a good 8 car lengths. That was about an hour before I hosed a 69 Camaro 383 stroker. Good shit :evilaugh:

All at the track I am sure :rolleyes: (hahaha, just kidding, I am just jealous)

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Damn Intimidator, just when I thought your car couldn't get any better looking.....looks way better now. Like Phobe says, subtle mods such as that make a huge difference :thumb: :thumb: .

:hitit:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts