Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was going to take on the single sided swingarm project with my 954 but have decided due to classes taking up so much of my time I could use the money instead for other things. Here's what I've got:

1) VFR800 single sided swingarm complete assembly with hub, brake caliper, lug nuts, pivot bolt, everything. $300

2) Triumph 955i single sided swingarm complete assembly with everything but the brake caliper. Caliper bracket included. I also have the 3-Spoke rear wheel in great shape if you would want that with it. I would take $200 for that assembly and $125 for the wheel. Make you a package deal of $300 for the swingarm assembly with the wheel.

3) A partial 02 954 that I've been parting out. Here's a link to that information: http://www.fireblades.org/forums/for-sale/106086-954-parts-wiseco-pistons-power-commander-headlight-cams-frame-etc.html

I can provide more pictures of any of it for someone who is seriously interested in parts. I would actually prefer to provide more pictures of certain items just so there is no question as to what you will be receiving! PM me on here if you're interested. I will reassemble the swingarms if you so desire. Otherwise they will likely be shipped with the smaller parts in baggies labeled as to what they are.

Thanks, Nick

SSSAs.jpg
PC3r.jpg

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Correct, I never actually started trimming on them. Everything as it sets could be bolted right back into place on their original application. No modification has been done.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The pivot part of the arm needs trimmed on the inside in order to bolt to the 954. There are multiple write-ups on how this is done and the steps required. Google it and it will tell you more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.