Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Sure beats the hell out of the soybean fields and gentle sweepers I get to feast on around here. :(

Great photos, looks like a wonderful ride.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, it was a killer ride, even with the cold and a little rain. Well worth the effort. All in all, we ended up with about 750 miles for the two and a quarter day run.

Tom

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like you got some of the same rain we did. Got us in Morton, then again towards the turnoff from FR 25. What time did you run through there?

Bridge of the Gods, eh? Is that the one at Cascade Locks? We ended up going the other way and staying the night in Hood River.

Looks like you guys had as much fun as we did, no matter what the weather was like. True Washington riders! :smilebig:

Tom

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Wow ... that almost makes me miss Oregon.

Oh wait, the rain part ... no it doesn't.

But seriously though, I do miss how beautiful it is up there. We haven't seen rain here for at least 7/8 months and won't for another 4/5. Everything's brown. bleh. Well it ain't called the golden state for being green I'll tell you that much.

Nice pics guys. I think I'm gonna have to make my way up there soon. Go visit friends.

·
Registered
328 Posts
All I can tell you is that bridge is absoutely breathtaking to go over. Definitley not for those who are affraid of heights though.

Looks like you guys had a great time, got to love the NW.

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
fl-929 said:
Try sugarcane and off ramps :D

Awesome pics :thumb:
Both of ya....:stfu: All we have around here are mountain roads, endless canyons and coastal expanses that are just to breath taking to ride, and tracks, OMG the tracks. Just ain't right man, not right at all.:evilaugh:

Good pic tbeemer. Might worth a trip up that way sometime. Ever join up with those boys that go from Miami to Alaska? :eek:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mojave954 said:
Both of ya....:stfu: All we have around here are mountain roads, endless canyons and coastal expanses that are just to breath taking to ride, and tracks, OMG the tracks. Just ain't right man, not right at all.:evilaugh:

Good pic tbeemer. Might worth a trip up that way sometime. Ever join up with those boys that go from Miami to Alaska? :eek:
Nope, that's a bit of a haul for me. :D I limit myself to rides of 3k-5k at a time... in moose free areas! :thumb:

Tom

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
ConqSoft said:
I think he's still around on sport-touring.net.
True.. true.. but most of my time in the last year has been on ADVRider.com. I've gotten bitten by the Adventure Riding bug in a big way.. sold all my street bikes but in the last week relented to the siren song when I found a cherry, mint FZR400R for sale on the side of the road! :) That was last weekend. This weekend I bought a ratted-our RC51 for just banging around on.

The Fizzer is destined for the track an the RC for parking down-town because it's so beat that I won't cry it's kicked over or something and it's just nasty enough that I doubt anyone will try to steel it.. :rotfl:

PIC: http://www.fotoveloce.com/_pvt/that.v-twin.thang.jpg

PALS: http://www.fotoveloce.com/_pvt/stable.mates.june.2006.jpg

I've also since gotten divorced and had to sell my estate in the outer county, and have moved to the city. What a change... so.. lock up your daughters and lock up your wives.. I'm back.. :evilaugh:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts