Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just removed my airbox flap and open my htev to fully opened because my servo went bad it used to start up perfect with no throttle now when i start it i have to hold the throttle open a bit then the idle is under 1k rpms when it starts eventualy it does go to normal idle rpms after about a minute i have it set at about 1300 rpms i have read a ton of people that did this mod but havnt had this problem any suggestions its a 03 954 new plugs and new stock air filter these issues only started after the mod

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
i just removed my airbox flap and open my htev to fully opened because my servo went bad it used to start up perfect with no throttle now when i start it i have to hold the throttle open a bit then the idle is under 1k rpms when it starts eventualy it does go to normal idle rpms after about a minute i have it set at about 1300 rpms i have read a ton of people that did this mod but havnt had this problem any suggestions its a 03 954 new plugs and new stock air filter these issues only started after the mod
Is it the same if you turn the HTEV to the sub-3000RPM mark?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
i havent tried other positions yet do you think it is a backpressure issue
Nope, just trying to rule out the last thing you changed.
Any error codes flashing?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes code 35 the servo is still pluged in but were the cables hooked up to it doesnt move like it used to thats why i made the change but when im rideing it it runs like a champ and the light goes from flashing to solid

1 - 6 of 6 Posts