Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Thanks for the post.

I used to have to go through #10 when I lived in Sac. I'm actually surprised they even sell insurance in Sacramento. I also heard it was the auto-theft capitol (not just the capitol voted must likely to be filled with morons).

I figured I'd check our top 10. Good think I don't live in Seattle....

Washington's Top 10.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
SoFla leading the way This place is a motorcyclist's paradise

Actually, I don't understand why that intersection is any worse than all the others down here. Probably due to the mall and the teenagers driving around that area

·
Registered
700 Posts
#8 doesn't surprise me (Plano, TX)... I used to live about 2 miles south of there. Huge mall there that makes traffic an absolute bee-atch (especially during the holidays )

·
Registered
90 Posts
#10 is about 4 miles from my house! What do you expect fom an intersection that handles 3 lanes straight and 1 or 2 left turn in each direction, major pedestrian and bicycle traffic, is near the entrance to a university and crosses two of the largest streets in town.... I'm sure #11 would be Fair Oaks and Watt just a few blocks east.... Both are positively frightening on a motorcycle near rush hour.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Texas used to have 3 or 4 of the 10.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I cross #10 every day on my way to work. They have traffic cameras now that have reduced some of the red light running. The worst part of that intersection is that it combines stupid college commuter kids going to Sac State and regular commuters going to downtown. Bad choke point and too many people run the light.

-Shrub

1 - 11 of 11 Posts