Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Well FEMA paid every SOB a check:rant: ..I had a renter staying in my house down there that made a claim through FEMA for damages to the home FEMA gave her a few thousand for the damages and never checked to see if she owned or rented. I had to go to La. and fix the damage done to my home myself out of my pocket and Ins.paid part. That bitch walked with that money and didnt fix shit because she was a renter..I fixed the damage and kicked her ass out on her ear when I found out and reported her ass to FEMA and sold the damn thing at a good price well over what I had into it...:thumb:

·
Registered
339 Posts
They need to get over it!!
I didn't get a dime from FEMA!
Glad I had the insurance that I had though!

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Well FEMA paid every SOB a check:rant: ..I had a renter staying in my house down there that made a claim through FEMA for damages to the home FEMA gave her a few thousand for the damages and never checked to see if she owned or rented. I had to go to La. and fix the damage done to my home myself out of my pocket and Ins.paid part. That bitch walked with that money and didnt fix shit because she was a renter..I fixed the damage and kicked her ass out on her ear when I found out and reported her ass to FEMA and sold the damn thing at a good price well over what I had into it...:thumb:
I did not get a check :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts