Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so.. last night im out partying with a bunch of friends and what not...get pretty drunk, and end up losing my house,car,and bike keys. wouldnt be a big deal but i dont have any spares. and as of now my bike is sitting in my back yard just chillin. my problem is i want to get it in the garage like NOW but the steering lock is locked on. i live in a neighborhood where left is pretty common and i have no way of gettin my bike in the garage. is there anyway to get the steering unlocked without doing damage to my bike? its a 2004 honda CBR 600RR. my buddy told me to get a bar that fits over the throttle and just yank on it as hard as i can but i really dont want to do that incase of ruining the bike and not having the money to fix it.

any help at all is greatly appriciated!!!

thanks
-tom-

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
ND4SPD said:
You could get a couple of your buddies, just pick up the front end by the handlebars and pull it into the garage. No damage to the bike...
:plus1: yep no damage then get a key. Oh and ease up on the :alcohol: getting that drunk will get you in far worse trouble than this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
if you happen to have the key code you can go to your local honda dealer and get a key cut for your bike at the shop i work at we only charge $10.00

the key code should be in your paper work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts