Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, it must be dog adoption day. We picked up this little feller from a rescue/dog shelter. He's a mix, looks like he's got quite a bit of chocolate lab, not sure what else. Can't decide on a name. Leaning towards "Porter". Any other ideas?

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
cute little mutt... he's chompin a sheep.. We'll not hear the end of that for a while. better hide that pic....

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Murphy.... He looks like a Murphy to me. Besides a lab is of irish desent. I think Murphy is Irish. There you go..... Murphy..........

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Cool pup.

Closest we got to dog stuff today, was giving our "pup" a chew/fake bone. It was a pretty good one, took him 30 minutes to eat it all.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sheepofblue said:
Oops my bad. I just noticed that he (she really) had knawed a hole in the Sheeps behind so the name is definetely Cheryl
:huh: Nope, it's definitely a "he". Just for the record, the sheep toy came with the hole in it! :p

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sheepofblue said:
So what does the cat think? I noticed the cat mansion in the background ;)
The 15 year old cat has been around dogs before, so she hasn't hissed, but is keeping her distance. The 2 year old cat sniffed, but is still keeping his distance. I think the dog was hoping they'd play, which the younger cat may do at some point. No aggression from anyone. The 3 birds just looked on...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts