Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone stole my freakin ride on friday night, super pissed off?

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Man that SUCKS. A lady my dad and I work with had her 600RR stolen last week as well as her hubby's T955. They found her bike like three houses down, but her hubby's was found later with no rear tire left and it had been laid down. Damn punkazz theifs. :rant: The worst part about it is his T955 had just been totally fixed after one of the govt trucks at the Air Force base ran into it. Sorry for your loss man.

Dano

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok

name : bill
bike : 2001 blk /yellow 929
my roomates bike got stolen also 2003 cbr 600 rr
p.s thank Conq
l

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
nice looking machine bill, i'm in Pennsylvania and will keep my eyes open for your bike.

with the weather we have been having i have to ask, dies it seem like they rode the bikes away or trucked them? also what color was the 600rr?

insurance?

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Had mine stolen last September. Still haven't completely recovered, and would still happily tar, feather, rack, and beat the scumbags that did it.

Major bummer.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Like others I agree that is a bummer as it is a lovely looking bike.

In my 57 yrs of riding & have had two bikes stolen, but quickly recovered. One being a "factory" '49 prototype 350 AJS Trials & this was in '50. At home my 350 Royal Enfield, 500 Triumph Trophy & the 3 or four 125cc Villers powered bikes (I was always buying latter & rebuilding them at my home to sell at a decent profit) were all unusble for the day----so to the clothing store to work. 'Phone call comes & chap is asking me if there is another bike like mine. Not so & quickly the 3 m/c shops & two m/c clubs 'phoned others & search was on. Two chap came down & handed a Triumph Speed Twin (used & on sale at our shop) as they rode back on the BSA 500 to pick up the pillion riders bike. Still within 30 minutes the bike was found for the crook hit a gravel road in a turn & dropped the bike. No damage & in those days bikes did not have ignition keys.

The other was an error in my place in '80 as I came out of the hills on this 321.5 cc Majesy Trials & left it in the carport to help my Father to the hospital. Next day it was gone (no ignition keys in comp irons) only I found it on one of the few lots for sale just a block from my house.

I honestly feel the bike simply discourged them for the carb/throttle was set to shut down the engine when bike was dropped so one had to turn up the wick a bit to fire it up, & the lights on it did not work as one does not compete at night & was only to satisy the RCMP for I could always say the bulbs blew out if the lights did not work. Being stolen at night I doubt if the kids were able to get it to do more the possibly(?) fire up only as soon as they relaxed the throttle the engine would conk out & NO LIGHTS so steal was usless---------not realizing this was costly & very rare Observed Trials iron in its time.

The Majesty should have been parked in a locked garage.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Sorry to hear the news.

I don't know what I'd do if I actually caught someone trying to steal my bike, I think I may be in more trouble with the law, than they would be

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
bill said:
someone stole my freakin ride on friday night, super pissed off?
Damm Bill,

That really blows. I hope you get it back, but I really hope you don't. When it's stolen, you don't know what you get back.

My sincerest condolences to you, it was a very nice bike.
~~~~~~~

Smitty,

Thanks for sharing, although I am certain you feel as violated as Bill.

Damn good for nothing thieves... :rockets:

·
Registered
145 Posts
that sucks! I didn't know that 929 was something thieves wanted, but hey they would steal anything when desperate. anyhoo sorry to hear about your loss, maybe a invesment in a alarm or even spend a little and get the lojac system. Im thinking about it. :idunno:

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Sorry to hear about that Bill - I was just thinking the other day we have had a pretty good spell of "no bikes stolen".

I hope they get the bastages, and your bike is recovered just as she was when she was taken.

All the best.

Z...

·
Registered
427 Posts
Bill,

I only had my license plate stolen, and I was pretty pissed. I cannot imagine having one of my babies taken from me. :mad:

I feel for ya brotha.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Sorry to hear that bill :crap: . I hope you personally get to beat the living sh!t out of these scumbags. If not, just think Karma - they will get their due eventually :pissed:

·
Registered
777 Posts
Damn Bill, sorry to hear that. A$$hole thieves stole my 2001 last March. I bought the 954 a week later just to spite them :evilaugh:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
THANKS EVERYONE I REALLY APRECIATE THE POST IM STILL REALLY PISSED BUT ILL GET OVER IT (sorry about the yelling) :confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts