Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My motorcycle was stolen on August 18, 2021 from inside my garage!. That was the only thing that kept my PTSD under control. Not sure what to do now.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting
Brown Door Wood Grey Water
Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Toy

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Might help to post your city so we can keep an eye out for parts online or a whole bike being ridden by some knucklehead.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Sorry to hear brother ! :( That scumbag knew exactly what they were after & how to defeat the garage door.

Jaybird180 - He did post his location (Draper / Salt Lake City - Utah) - good thinking. Also wouldn't hurt to post up the reporting police agency / report number w/ a contact number for the Detective in Charge as well as the bike's VIN / license plate (probably swapped for another plate if they are bold enough to be riding it after the theft - rattle can spray paint jobs are common as well).

Hopefully some good will come out of this though and others reading this will learn how to implement countermeasures to secure their garage door emergency latch/lever - sometimes there's nothing you can do if a thief wants something bad enough though. :(

·
Registered
238 Posts
Daaang dude! I'm sorry to hear this. someone pointed this post to me because I'm replacing the plastics on my 954 with this same repsol color scheme. Yours is sweet and clearly has lots of topnotch mods. This has got to hurt. I hope it's recovered & soon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I hope you can find it, that is one of the most beautiful 954 i have ever seen

Those mods are top notch, specially the tach

1 - 10 of 10 Posts