Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I guess its that time of year. Just wanted to get the word out about my bike......I used to have a 2003 CBR 954 RR Platinum/Black color..with d&d bolt on muffler, Matris steering damper, and PowerCommanderIII....only 1500 miles when I was taken......It was taken on 4 march 2004 from the south part of Charlotte, North Carolina......I know I have a snowball's chance of getting it back......but still want to get the word out......

Thanks for your help
Chris

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hate like everything to hear it Rancher. I happen to be flying into Raleigh tomorrow, and I'll keep my eye out.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Sorry to hear this some sorry a_ _ steals something because he is too lazy to work for it himself.

Any how welcome to Fireblades to Ranchdweller & Hwy 74

Be optimistic!! New 04' 1000RR??

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Wow, really lousy news to be your first post here. Welcome to the .org ranchdweller, and good luck in getting your bike back - hopefully the jackass thief will rot in jail for awhile :thumb:

·
Registered
358 Posts
I "facking" hate hearing "ship" like that.

Karma WILL even the score.

Hope it was insured :idunno:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Geez thats a harsh way to start at the .org :welcome:

Did your bike have an alarm on it? I really dread that my new bike is going to be stolen, which is why I'm looking at GPS locator alarms, so there is a decent chance it can be tracked down.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Sorry to hear the bad news,

if it makes you feel better :welcome: to the org

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
matt232 said:
Geez thats a harsh way to start at the .org :welcome:

which is why I'm looking at GPS locator alarms, so there is a decent chance it can be tracked down.
Should be easy down there, since you have no borders :D .

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Bacchus said:
Should be easy down there, since you have no borders :D .
:nono: There are 7 states and territories down here, with borders to go with them.

Remember, they never found Azaria. Alot of space for your baby to get lost in, be it human or bike. And to continue the analogy, a wallaby 'took' my first bike away from me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts