Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
If you are in the NH or MA area can you please keep a eye out for a 2003 silver jeep rubicon with NH tags 121 5982
It was stolen today somewhere between 1:30 in the afternoon and 5:30ish
If you see it PLEASE call the cops!
Thanks for all your help

And if you could can you post this on other boards, I figure more people looking for it, I might get it back..

Thanks!!
pat

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
mongo350 said:
Hi all,
If you are in the NH or MA area can you please keep a eye out for a 2003 silver jeep rubicon with NH tags 121 5982
It was stolen today somewhere between 1:30 in the afternoon and 5:30ish
If you see it PLEASE call the cops!
Thanks for all your help

And if you could can you post this on other boards, I figure more people looking for it, I might get it back..

Thanks!!
pat
I live in ManchVegas and drive around the airport area frequently, Silver Jeep Rubicon, I'm going to guess a black hardtop? Any accessories to make it stand out?? Where was it stolen from?

--oh and I wrote down the plate # and will keep it in my wallet.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
do you have the vin in case they swap plates? Is there anything wrong with the jeep that might cause someone to have to get it repaired? I have some connections to NE jeep dealers that I will notify anyway. I am also very active in alot of the local jeep and 4x4 clubs. I'll be sure to give them the heads up. If it's being driven around someone will spot it. Like MRx said, any aftermarket parts that make it obviously yours?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts