Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Thursday 12/16 I was given a sponge bob TV and sponge bob portable radio from the people I support at work. The TV was only a 13" but too big to carry home on the train, so they offered to ship both items to my home.

Nearly a week goes by and Christmas is at the time was only a few days away. I ask the assistant who shipped the items if she happened to have a tracking number because the items have not arrived. She calls DHL and they stated that the items were signed for by me?!?! DHL rep said they questioned the driver and his statement was that he dropped off the packages at the first apartment on the left to a guy wearing a hat that didn’t speak English. I knocked on the door of that apt and of course the denied everything.

I was given a replacement TV but I’m still pissed cuz this stuff was for my kids!! If the damn driver couldn’t get the freaking apt number right how can I believe he got the building number right? i called the local police and they told me to stop by to file a complaint but i want to wait till i get some supporting information from DHL. any other ideas??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts