Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you ever think about re-valving you forks yourself, DON'T. Just send them to D/K. I tried to do it myself and then ended up sending them to D/K. He did a great job and was very helpful.

Shawn

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
SuperDave said:
Did you get your springs changed along with the valve work?

Noticable difference in riding now?
I had the though D/K package done to my forks on the 929. Huge difference. I love the front end feel now as it's just so planted. I'm drooling over the next track day when I can really get out there and feel the difference (only place safe enough to push it to that limit anyway)

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Crash said:
I had the though D/K package done to my forks on the 929. Huge difference. I love the front end feel now as it's just so planted. I'm drooling over the next track day when I can really get out there and feel the difference (only place safe enough to push it to that limit anyway)
Cool, I remember ER getting his done and some complaints of harsh 'street' riding but like you said the front felt planted. I'm doing the mods in backwards order, I'll get to the suspension next. :crap:

·
Registered
161 Posts
fastjester said:
If you ever think about re-valving you forks yourself, DON'T. Just send them to D/K. I tried to do it myself and then ended up sending them to D/K. He did a great job and was very helpful.

Shawn
:clap: i dont touch my bike cos i cant trust myself and at the end of the day i paid for it so i get the pros to look at it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts