Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a bit of a ride today. Well I was riding with the patriot rides group. We were at the funeral of the private from Utah that was killed in Texas by that douch back on the army base. Any way it was a little cold everything was going fine and then it happened. SNOW. The snow doesn't bother me so much because it is not sticking to the roads but it sure loves my visor. So at a McDonald's in west jordan I await the arrival of my beautiful wife and ugly a$$ motorcycle trailer. it is ugly to me because it symbolizes me not riding the bike. My life sucks today. I think I need a hug.

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
Went for a bit of a ride today. Well I was riding with the patriot rides group. We were at the funeral of the private from Utah that was killed in Texas by that douch back on the army base. Any way it was a little cold everything was going fine and then it happened. SNOW. The snow doesn't bother me so much because it is not sticking to the roads but it sure loves my visor. So at a McDonald's in west jordan I await the arrival of my beautiful wife and ugly a$$ motorcycle trailer. it is ugly to me because it symbolizes me not riding the bike. My life sucks today. I think I need a hug.
:hmm: sympathies.....

although it could be worse.....

for instance......The wife could be butt ugly and the trailer could be gorgeous:D

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
You had a good day, you could have been that Private :twocents:

Though thank you for the extra effort in sending the gentleman off.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:hmm: sympathies.....

although it could be worse.....

for instance......The wife could be butt ugly and the trailer could be gorgeous:D
That scenario explains my life 5 years ago. That's why I have a new wife.
All is well now she made it.
Any one up for. Poker tonight? Texas hold em at my house!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It wasn't a bad turn out for poker (no thanks to any of you. He he j/k). 20 people and my wife won the final table. it was a strange day the good players were out way early heck I even made final 4 and that never happens.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts