Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new to the forums but tell me what u think about my bikeee

it has a power commander and a devil slip on the price tag from the dealer was 6995 and i got it for 4200

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
bike looks nice but how does it handle in the twisties, personaly i want a bike that handles good.
But, you will have to take on board that having an extended bike isnt for everyone, same way chrome and bling isnt for everyone.

I like a bike what can turn, beat most cars in a head to head but also look HOT. I like a mix of performance (includes turning and straight line) and looks

Back to the topic, she looks nice but what made you change her?

·
Registered
220 Posts
very clean and looks good. I didnt like the way my 600 rode lowered but loved the way it looked. like others have said to each is their own

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Like others have said to each is their own
:plus1: I think when the bike is made, its made as a good all rounder (peformance/handling/looks) but some people want it to be better in looks wise, or have better peformance, or have better handling etc - so they modify it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i stretched it and lowered it for show...and im going into drag racing so...i dont want the wheel coming up plus i had a bad wheelie habbit before it was extended and lowered sooo yeaaa... i bought the bike wit the chrome rims and stuff the only thing i did buy was the extension chain and lowering link..

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i really dont care what people say about my bike...its my "design" i rode with an other 954 but his colors were red and black just opposite..and in my opinion it was hidious... do any one want h.i.ds? i have 2 h7 i dont want them... but im actually thinking about putting everything back to stock for a bit..just because i launched it and it just spun so..i duno its either wheelies and cages or quarter mile time and extensions..

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
You yourself have to decide what you want to go into - she looks a beautiful beast in the last photo...

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Had the bike been down before? I think i see a crack in the nose cone - not sure

·
Registered
145 Posts
My experience with the 954 and 6" swingarm extensions was that raising the rear ride height a little higher than stock with a Naarden Speedlink gave me back some of the quicker steering that I lost with the longer wheelbase. After awhile, you get used to the way the bike steers. But beware- jump on a stock wheelbased bike for a ride after you've been riding yours for a long time and you'll think the steering head bearings are loose on the borrowed bike because of the quicker (but normal) steering!

Take care,
Franc

·
Registered
19 Posts
What are your drag times like? i just started drag racing mine, its stock length and height still, but im looking at getting a wheelie bar for it instead of extending it. what are your thoughts on drag racing it with the extensions?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts