Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't what happened. I was gearing down like I normally do when I approached a red light. To save my cluch hand I put my bike in "N" light changed and the bike won't kick into first. It took a few stomps at the level to get it to go. Can anyone help.

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
first don't force it unless you like to replace the shifting forks.
Roll the bike forward or back a little and it should drop right in. most everyone I have talked to with an F4i see this problem, not 100% of the time but often enough to keep them making sure they are in 1st before they are to a stop.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the advance. I also have another ???. I'm looking for a good taillight. The guy I brought it from took the stock off and put in an aftermarket intergrated one but it doesn't show good in day. Can anyone recommend one. For the f4i??

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for tips. I seen the C.A ones the look nice. where can I fine the UFO's? What's a good pipe for the f4i. I was thinking of a slip on but I just unsure of which one. Sorry if I ask a lot of questions I'm still new to two wheel game.

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
Thanks for the advance. I also have another ???. I'm looking for a good taillight. The guy I brought it from took the stock off and put in an aftermarket intergrated one but it doesn't show good in day. Can anyone recommend one. For the f4i??
Maybe look on ebay or at Honda for a new oem unit. I agree with what the guys said.. don't force your tranny shifter, if it's stuck roll the bike and try again or lightly try it as your rolling it. I've had that situation occurr a lot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts