Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, thanks for your time,

My name is TJ, I'm an Industrial Design student at MSU Denver and motorcyclist myself. I'm currently working on a school project to design a product that aims to increase visibility and safety for all riders. What I'm looking for is respondents to take a very short survey (estimated 3 minutes and only 1 page). The answers generated from the survey will help inform and improve some ideas I have. Ultimately my idea would help to reduce the number of vehicle vs motorcycle accidents and hopefully make riding safer for all of us.

The link to the survey is here:
Motorcycle Safety and Accident Survey

If you could help me get this out to as many riders as possible, it would really help me out. I will be running the survey for until February 29th.
Thanks, and stay safe out there.

If you have any questions for me or any additional helpful information you can contact me via my email [email protected]
-TJ

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
good luck :thumb:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
:thumb: Done, good luck, hope it helps.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I completed your survey but the end question doesn't have room for the 20+ (maybe 40+ lost count back in the teens) crashes over the last 40 years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Easy. I posted the link in our PNW Riders fb page. Cheers
Thanks for taking the time to post to your fb page. I'm sure that helped me out a lot.

Also thanks for the insight about the riding experience age, I realize I could have expanded that a little more as about 75% of respondents were in the 10+ range

Thanks to everyone who took the survey and for all the feedback. I received nearly 900 replies from the motorcycle community in whole! Just goes to show how awesome the motorcycle community is!
As for the feedback, there was some good info I hadn't thought of, I appreciate it.

If anyone has any other questions for me feel free to shoot me an email. I will keep you guys updated with how I was able to use your feedback to help out.

Ride safe out there
-TJ

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there! Wow, this is very cool! I would love to read the result of your research! I understand that many students have problems to properly formalize their research into a full-fledged work, so if you want to do a full-fledged written work, then turn to professionals with AssignmentMan. I wish you good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts