Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody stop me. I've been going nuts... :crap: ;)

- In December I lost my Blackberry; replaced it with an iPAQ hw6515

- Today I ordered:
a TASCAM 2488 to replace my old Roland VS-880 (anyone interested?)
a Phonic Helix Board 18 to replace my old Behringer 2804 (mixer) AND my PreSonus Firebox (Firewire interface)
a Samson C03 Studio mic a cheap one as large-diagphram mics go, but probably better than SM58-style mics for guitar and voice miking
(I'm starting a recording project and the 'studio' needed a freshening. Anyone interested in some used gear?)

- ...and by the time I got home from work today, Verizon had finished our upgrade from 1.5K DSL to FiOS (yeah, it's fast - reportedly 5mbps down and 2mbps upload) :D

Now to pay for it all...

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ConqSoft said:
1. He's been around.

2. He and his wife?
Yeah. What he said. (What - you're surprised I gots me a wife?) :p
I've been...er...sparse - but I pop in when I can. :idunno:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
TAZ said:
Somebody stop me. I've been going nuts... :crap: ;)

- In December I lost my Blackberry; replaced it with an iPAQ hw6515

- Today I ordered:
a TASCAM 2488 to replace my old Roland VS-880 (anyone interested?)
a Phonic Helix Board 18 to replace my old Behringer 2804 (mixer) AND my PreSonus Firebox (Firewire interface)
a Samson C03 Studio mic a cheap one as large-diagphram mics go, but probably better than SM58-style mics for guitar and voice miking
(I'm starting a recording project and the 'studio' needed a freshening. Anyone interested in some used gear?)

- ...and by the time I got home from work today, Verizon had finished our upgrade from 1.5K DSL to FiOS (yeah, it's fast - reportedly 5mbps down and 2mbps upload) :D

Now to pay for it all...
I can't stand SM-58's :puke: SM-57's are AWESOME for instrument mic-ing. For an inexpensive vocal mic the Sennheiser e835 does a phenomenal job. At ~$60 a pop, they're hard to beat. 10yr warranty too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts