Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few examples of stupid customer service.
Feel free to add your own favorites. The first two are from consumerist.com.
---

Customer: .002 cents is different than .002 dollars.......
Customer Service: Okay, well, I mean it's obviously a difference of opinion...
Customer: It's not opinion!
---

Customer: Well, that doesn't seem right since I bought it about a month ago.
Customer Service: I don't care if you bought your console yesterday, we still show your warranty is expired.
---

Customer: I didn't order this item. I ordered this other item on that page. The on-line catalogue has the wrong number.
Customer Service: Our invoice says you ordered that item. Did you look at the picture? Obviously, you made a mistake and should be more careful.
---

Customer: I think there is an error on my bill. Would you recheck this receipt, please?
Manager: It can't be wrong. Machines never lie and that was done on our machine."
---

"It is very difficult to get a man to understand a thing when his salary depends on not understanding it." -Upton Sinclair

·
Banned
24 Posts
Good thing about my job is that when I run into bad or lack of C.S, I end up finding new vendors that can appreciate the LARGE amount of $$ I get to continually spend on I.T Infrastructure, servers, workstations. Usually I end up calling corporate and tell them that they suck and will never do business with them nor will I reccomend them.

I love my job..

·
Banned
5 Posts
Haha! Man I heard something on I think it was youtube where a telemarketer or some custormer service place called and it was a "murder scene" and they were blaming the caller saying he knew the dead man lol the guys was scared shit! xD

1 - 3 of 3 Posts