·
Registered
14,390 Posts
LOL, indeed...

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Good thing it wasn't, say, an R1 :rolleyes:

I was very thankful for full gear the first time I went out on my 50... and the second time, and the third, and the... :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
Yes, stupid looks very painful. What's that thing that you put on your head? Oh yeah, a helmet. Who needs those things... :crying:

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
roadracer319 said:
Yes, stupid looks very painful. What's that thing that you put on your head? Oh yeah, a helmet. Who needs those things... :crying:
You said it!!! :cheers:

She has a nice butt tho. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
It always cracks me up how easily your shoes come off.....blows me away when I see people riding in them..... :eek:

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
soon2b954 said:
Nice face plant!! :rotfl:

I hope she does'int ride on the street!! :eek:

Was thinking the same thing. "nice plant".

WTF was her helmet??? Oh yeah, it was only a 50. Who would get hurt on one of those?????

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
My motto is: If it's got an engine (no matter how small), you need protective gear.

I'd like to see her without clothes tho. :evilaugh: :wacking:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
OntheEdge said:
I think her teeth were F'ed up before the face plant. She does have a nice body though.
:nod:
If that one wasn't sticking out so far already, I don't think it would have hit the pavement.... :sless:

·
Registered
469 Posts
Mojave954 said:
Was thinking the same thing. "nice plant".

WTF was her helmet??? Oh yeah, it was only a 50. Who would get hurt on one of those?????
:thumb: A friend of mine brought one of those for a pit bike. I took it out in a field next to the pits once and started throwing it around. That thing nearly kicked my ass so many times. But man was it fun. I laughed so hard I couldn't stear.

·
Registered
393 Posts
GhostRider said:
My motto is: If it's got an engine (no matter how small), you need protective gear.

I'd like to see her without clothes tho. :evilaugh: :wacking:
A XR50 will f you up. And yes I would like to see her naked! :wacking:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts