Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2002 cbr 954 rr...It has the stock Speedometer with two buttons at the bottom. One will switch between MPH and KPH the other will reset your travel Odoms. But how the hell do you adjust the clock?? I have a "1:00" continuously flashing at me...taunting me saying: "Hahaha...you don't know what time it is and your wife was expecting you and hour ago...you can now ride me forever...but only after divorce court!!!":eek:
So if anyone knows how to make the clock work...thanks. If not....well, I may have more time to ride soon if I miss another event.:idunno:

·
Registered
19 Posts
If the gauges are the same on the 929 (which I believe they are)

1) Hold down the right button and press the left button shortly after
2) the hour can now be adjusted
3) press the right button again and the minutes can be adjusted
using the left button

·
Registered
11,724 Posts
I recently purchased a 2002 cbr 954 rr...It has the stock Speedometer with two buttons at the bottom. One will switch between MPH and KPH the other will reset your travel Odoms. But how the hell do you adjust the clock?? I have a "1:00" continuously flashing at me...taunting me saying: "Hahaha...you don't know what time it is and your wife was expecting you and hour ago...you can now ride me forever...but only after divorce court!!!":eek:
So if anyone knows how to make the clock work...thanks. If not....well, I may have more time to ride soon if I miss another event.:idunno:

What a wonderfully posed question, rep due

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

using the left button
Thanks...I will give it a shot when I get home...and thnx for the welcome as well:)

·
Registered
143 Posts

using the left button
Sounds right but i think from memory that you need to turn the key on but don't start the bike.
Once it has run through its checks then start pushing buttons.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

using the left button
Worked like a charm!! Thank you rrogers003...you have saved my marriage and commited my wife to even more talk of motorcycles and what not. She, I am sure, is thrilled!!!:hmm:
Cheers All!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts