Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 40 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Can't wait 'till tomorrow so I can play this for my GS riding co-worker! (Who thinks he can keep up with me on knobbies in the canyon! If I lose I'm hanging it up boys, buying a Can Am Spyder, and start squatting to pee.)

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
A watermelon? Really? I saw your wife in the supermarket today, and she wasn't buying a watermelon. She bought a snowpea.
Bwahahahahahaha~ !!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Crazy bastards. Im pretty sure that first guy went on to have a massive coronary as soon as he was off camera lol, and still kept a straight face.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Lol, i wouldn't have thought the Ameribros would have gotten into the Mighty Boosh, its so camp and stupid. It was one of my favourite shows, even though its borderline homo.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Lol, i wouldn't have thought the Ameribros would have gotten into the Mighty Boosh, its so camp and stupid. It was one of my favourite shows, even though its borderline homo.
Don't judge me, LOL!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Where's the crazy videos of Plade beating guys around the twisties on his ST1100? I've been looking everywhere for those but not to be found... Now that would be CRAZY!

21 - 40 of 154 Posts