·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
:rotfl:

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
hahaha!
you know good an' well that'd tear those machines to pieces. them boys sure know how to handle those old dinosaurs, don't they? :smilebig:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
A nice demonstration of Darwin's theory of natural selection. That 1st corner really is a doosey - hang on, its a circle track, isnt it? Some nice sliding eventually ensues though.

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
I watched that like 10X a week or so ago :rotfl:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Is there a cool video thread? I dont think this is stupid, i think its cool and had to share;

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Funny thing is that video was shot last week at the HD factory, LOL!
Seriously, it really is cool to see how things were done at the turn of the century, and I don't mean Y2K.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
A nice demonstration of Darwin's theory of natural selection. That 1st corner really is a doosey - hang on, its a circle track, isnt it? Some nice sliding eventually ensues though.
https://youtu.be/Ff9zFSiGR3Y
I love the safety gear, sleeveless t-shirts and skull caps. I also love how unbelievably slow the chick in the pink was on the start. I love the turn 1 highside though, that's just what Marquez would look like if he was 'merican!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Funny thing is that video was shot last week at the HD factory, LOL!
Seriously, it really is cool to see how things were done at the turn of the century, and I don't mean Y2K.
Yeah they had it down pat. Actually looked like pretty great engineering too, especially when everything is probably made in the one factory by a dozen men. The bikes looked like they rode pretty nice too.

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Did anyone watch the mini-series Harley and the Davidsons when it was on a few months back? I realize some of it was sensationalized, but (to me) it was a real nice program :thumb:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Did anyone watch the mini-series Harley and the Davidsons when it was on a few months back? I realize some of it was sensationalized, but (to me) it was a real nice program :thumb:
I did, I enjoyed it as well. I still haven't finished the last episode, I stopped mid way through to go to dinner I think and forgot to finish it. It sure did portray the Indian founder as a d**khead.

81 - 100 of 154 Posts