Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

101 - 120 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Normally I don't laugh at my motorcycle brethren crashing unless they are acting stupid, but...2 down, road's WIDE OPEN boys...

( I only laugh because I have had my good times halted (or delayed) too many times on Angeles Crest Highway by truck drivers, I mean Harley riders, riding side by side, or staggered, taking up the whole lane making it impossible to pass (at least safely). Slow moving riders of other brands almost always move to the right and give plenty of room to go around. Not saying those 2 are members of the same arrogant, I ride a Harley so I rule the road group of A-holes, just venting, sorry. If I wanted to go 35 mph through the canyon I would take my Jeep, and still catch the Harleys. I know sportbikes don't own the road either, but J.C., cant' these guys find a parade somewhere to ride in, or a 4-H club to show their women at?

BTW, did anyone notice how the sportbike riders stopped and parked well ahead of the curve to avoid causing a wreck, well done boys. :thumb:

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
good lawd :doh:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Not motorcycles, except for the kid that gets a rank slapper, but it brightened my day. The opening clip is for you Ian!

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,352 Posts
Not motorcycles, except for the kid that gets a rank slapper, but it brightened my day. The opening clip is for you Ian!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTsbAH_Cioc
Did that first one, in an intense driveway hockey game. Plastic puck soared like a UFO over the net, clear through the garage to the rear center window. Right through a small pane of glass, which unfortunately shattered and landed just about on a friend of mine holding her baby in the back yard. Could have been a lot worse, but no injury. Initially we thought it was funny as **** until I went into the back yard.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Did that first one, in an intense driveway hockey game. Plastic puck soared like a UFO over the net, clear through the garage to the rear center window. Right through a small pane of glass, which unfortunately shattered and landed just about on a friend of mine holding her baby in the back yard. Could have been a lot worse, but no injury. Initially we thought it was funny as **** until I went into the back yard.
Lol, yeah a puck could do some damage. I had sent a basketball through our kitchen window when I was around 12, Mom was on the other side doing the dishes. No injuries from the shattered glass but it scared the h*** out of her! the ball literally landed in the sink. Good times.

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
That'll buff right out.

Just goes to show you, you can be in the middle of nowhere and something can still happen. Decide to race on the street and come around a blind corner and who knows what might be there. In this case, come over a dune you can see over and there a vehicle. Imagine if the vehicle was a few feet further out; he would have ran into the side of it.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Yeah that was a couple inches and a bad reaction away from a broken neck. I'm kinda in awe how he landed it so well.

·
Premium Member
5,652 Posts
The jeep was partly at fault as well. You have to expect people wanting to jump over the dunes and being that close to the crest is just asking for something bad to happen. The motorcyclist was also at fault, taking a blind jump without knowing what is on the other side.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Incredible job of not panicking and landing the jump. I love the tread pattern on the Jeep hood, I wouldn't fix it, but that's just me.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
LOL,^^^ Crows look a lot different where this was shot...
Yeah the ones we get here in Melbourne dont look like that either - they're big and black. Incredible family of birds though - apparently intelligence rivals that of chimpanzees.
I just laugh at what a pair of **** stirrers they are, and the sound score was just genius!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
I am not sure what this Taiwanese advertisement is selling. I think it might be a bank or something.

101 - 120 of 154 Posts