Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Yes these ads never came to Aus so was a novelty for me, especially since i have a penchant for clever advertisements, bitchy rivalries and jaguars ( the cat more so than the car. Most powerful and athletic predatator on the planet althought i suspect that was a leopard. the cars are ok too.)
Mercedes' follow up was the tabby sleeping on the bonnet and sliding up over the roof and off the boot, claiming the worlds lowest drag coefficient. Jaguar seemed not to have an answer to that one.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Ice T's "colors" would've been a great soundtrack to the 2nd vid :D

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

MUST watch to the end!
@Squid, split my sides laughing!
John WAS angry, wasn't he?

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
:clap: :smilebig: hilarious!

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Made it work and took the checkered flag!
Good strategy too. Never seen anything like it. His body position sure looked funky, didn't it?

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
WTF is it? Is it purpose built or has it been run over by a truck or something?
Gets along though.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Yeah id love to know what's going on there too. I dont know if the other bikes were holding back but it really seemed to boogie in a straight line as well.
I love how he looks like he's just sitting there comfortably with all the weight on the back tyre.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Yeah id love to know what's going on there too. I dont know if the other bikes were holding back but it really seemed to boogie in a straight line as well.
I love how he looks like he's just sitting there comfortably with all the weight on the back tyre.
Yeh , they seem to run a handicap race with these bikes at the back , almost speedway without the dirt:wink

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Pretty cool...attendance seems a little low. We used to get bigger crowds at our Little League games.

121 - 140 of 154 Posts