Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #143
^ must have been something drastically wrong with that dyno. Its not like that thing would be putting out stupid power or anything. I hope he was wearing his brown undies when that happened though!

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
:door:

Daaaayyyyum, good thing that ****ing steel roller was contained under the car to scrub of some of the g force. That thing would have been deadly if it spun out into the open.

Bet it screwed up that Shelby too.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Not really a "stupid video"... maybe... but was riding along in the wet and the road suddenly turned to glass.... was cool and unnerving at the same time.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #152
Did he actually go under the axles??!! That is not a trick you could do twice! Very lucky boy. I hope he at least gets some decent riding gear after that if he ever gets back on a bike again. Looks like he lost a lot of skin.
Also, how does a death wobble like that even happen?

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
he went under the trailer fast n furious style. i dont know about the how... ive had a few tank slappers, one really bad one at well over 100mph that went on forever, but ill agree this one was odd towards the end. its hard saying, the physics that are going on in a tank slapper are pretty violent and unpredictable with a wide variety of forces at play.

it almost looks like it hit so hard on the right lock that it slid straight even though the bars were twisted all the way over for a split second.

that left the bike favoring the right in a slight lean when it caught n went back the other way.

looked like it was almost going to recover just before he laid it down n went under the trailer.

its hard to really evaluate just wtf happened paticularly from that view.

lol, im not sure if an event like this would scare me off bikes for a while, or make me feel completely invincible.

141 - 154 of 154 Posts