Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Sturgis 2010 anyone?

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  mjohnson 
#1 ·
Hello there, I am new to this site but have been riding many years. I have to say there is nothing like it. I have been going to Sturgis for the last 5 years. (yes I ride a CBR) It is a once in a life time thing that you have the pleasure of doing every year. Just looking to see if anyone may be interested in going along for the ride this year. (2010) It is the first week of Aug.

#5 ·
Hello there, I am new to this site but have been riding many years. I have to say there is nothing like it. I have been going to Sturgis for the last 5 years. (yes I ride a CBR) It is a once in a life time thing that you have the pleasure of doing every year. Just looking to see if anyone may be interested in going along for the ride this year. (2010) It is the first week of Aug.
Holy crap I didnt notice you were from salt lake. You want to car pool out there?

#7 ·
ya I spent 3 years at Ellsworth AFB and went to Sturgis every year 97-2000. The first year I went was awsome then by the time I left the rules were getting ridiculous but itt was still a good time. I have a few friends I still keep in touch with and a couple at the base also. first time I went over 100 on a bike was in the black hills. I got the crap scared of me to. I came down a hill and a gust of wind hit me hard sending me to the other side of the road.

#11 ·
It is really a good time. There is alot more cruiser bikes however there are plenty of sport bikes to see. As far as a group that can meet or pool up there, I am all for it. We are staying at the buffalochip campground again. Check there website and see if this is for you. It is very close to downtown Sturgis. Even closer to the Full Throttle!! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.