Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, looking into getting some new boots and found a pair of Alpinestars I may get but was just looking to see what you folks wear and reccomend

·
Registered
428 Posts
I wanted some boots with a bit of colour to them without being too expensive and so bought some by a company called "Black" on Amazon.

Black Venom Motorcycle Boots: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

Stood up well with my recent meeting with the tarmac and was certainly glad I was using them and not my soft leather ones.

Edit: Doh, just noticed you're US based so probably completely irrelevant to you.:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I did a quick search to see by chance getting them in the US but nope. I thank you for your reply though :smilebig:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Recently picked these up for a ridiculous closeout price of $49. Regular price was $179.
They seem to be almost identical to the Cortech Latigo Airs
Sedici Boots.jpg

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do they fit well and are they made well. Sorry for the questions I just don't really know how well different brands are as these will be my second pair and my first pair went to junk after 2 seasons

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey,

I needed some boots and wanted some that I could use on the track, too. I tried Sidi Cobras and the lorica (imitation leather) was like stiff cardboard. I sent them back and ordered Alpinestars SMX-plus boots. Big difference for the extra money. The SMX-plus boots have like a bootie that your foot fits into with laces inside of the boot. They are really comfortable and well made. I got the 2011 model at a discounted price from Sportbike Track Gear. The Alpinestars sizing chart is pretty close. I wear a US 10 and ended up with 44 with the Alpinestars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts