Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever had these? Stopped of at a shop outside of Akron,OH on the way back to Pburg, they had a set. Tried em on an they fit good and felt good. But can't find the damn things ANYWHERE on the net. Any help/comment would be great. :thumb:

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
thompsonian said:
Anyone ever had these? Stopped of at a shop outside of Akron,OH on the way back to Pburg, they had a set. Tried em on an they fit good and felt good. But can't find the damn things ANYWHERE on the net. Any help/comment would be great. :thumb:

Can't help w/ the gloves, but which shop did you stop at?

HD

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cleveland Akron Honda. Exit 23 off 271. Extremely helpful and a great staff :thumb: Will probably buy next bike and helmet from them.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
thompsonian said:
Cleveland Akron Honda. Exit 23 off 271. Extremely helpful and a great staff :thumb: Will probably buy next bike and helmet from them.

Oh yea!? That's about 2 mins from my house. I've bought from them in the past. There are a couple guys (twins) in sales that you want to stay away from, but a couple other guys that are pretty good. Parts guys are good too.

HD

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ReaperAZ said:
Give Suomy USA a call.... 1 800-524-9938. They may be able to help ya out.

Dano

I checked their site,but saw no listing. Even on the main Suomy site, they didn't have any real info. Just in that area that you get to dress up the online dummy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts