Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh I also have an extra side cover in the package with hardware. Double-r I noticed you are alos in ohio. If your close to cleveland you could just pick it up. call me at 216-509-8361

·
Registered
17 Posts
Dude, I am sorry I didn't get back to you....I just can't swing $200 right now. I didn't want to insult you by seeing if you could do better. And yeah, I'm just in Youngstown.

Jamie.

·
Registered
37 Posts
bump. by far the most comfortable brand helmet ive ever put on. too bad i have a small bean, can never have too many helmets.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really need $200. Its hardly been used and is in great shape. If you can swing the price you can pick it up anytime or I can ship it.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
not supposed to put ebay links in posts.. read the site rules..
there's nothing in the rules about posting an ebay link.

standuprick everytime I read your name I always read it as Stand up Prick.:rotfl:

hopefully you get the helmet sold. I'm gonna go back to Suomy this year.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Read the rules again...:rasp:
I've just read them again (read them yesterday before posting that), didn't read a single thing about posting an ebay link to your own auction. if you can point it out for me I'd like to see it.

edit: found it. it's not in the site rules as was said so :rasp: its in the sticky post in the for sale forum.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I seriously dont get it. I post a price. Give detailed info and contact information. The ebay link is posted for two reasons. One more people can look at my perfect feedback score. Two they can buy thru a secure buying site and pay thru a secure buying site. This protects me as well as the buyer. Kinda think its a bs rule. Dont ya think?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.