Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I've gotten tired of the HJC wanting to lift off my head at highway speeds, and I've decided on a Suomy.

Does anyone have more detailed pics of these two helmets? I am looking for interior shots of the Spec 1R as well as pics of the graphics.

Thanks!

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
I believe Brockton Cycle has the Spec1r in stock and I know for sure South Shore Motorsports in Quincy does.

I went from an HJC to a Suomy Spec1R. the neck relief you'll feel is well worth the price alone. The lining is extremely soft and comfortable and it vents very well. only bad thing about it is its loud (solved by ear plugs though)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe Brockton Cycle has the Spec1r in stock and I know for sure South Shore Motorsports in Quincy does.

I went from an HJC to a Suomy Spec1R. the neck relief you'll feel is well worth the price alone. The lining is extremely soft and comfortable and it vents very well. only bad thing about it is its loud (solved by ear plugs though)
Is it louder than the HJC?

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Is it louder than the HJC?

I think my HJC was a CL14. the Suomy is much louder, might be one of the loudest helmets on the market. throw some ear plugs in and it won't bother you though. The windnoise is the only thing I don't like about it. It engages the wind much better then an HJC, its one of the lightest helmets on the market, vents really well (although I miss the forehead vent the HJC had)and is very comfy. Virtually eliminates neck fatigue so its totally worth it in my opinion.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Okay, so I've gotten tired of the HJC wanting to lift off my head at highway speeds, and I've decided on a Suomy.
Thanks!
I had that same prob w/ HJC, and also went to a Suomy.

I love that helmet. Very comfy, and light. Also loud. Get some ear plugs, but that is true for any of the high end helmets that have a lot of ventilation, IMO.

HD

·
Registered
684 Posts

Does anyone have more detailed pics of these two helmets? I am looking for interior shots of the Spec 1R as well as pics of the graphics.

Thanks!
I have the Bostrom Tattoo. I love that helmet. Very detailed graphics. I own 11 helmets. The Suomy is definetly at or near the top.:twocents:

·
Registered
731 Posts
Here's a pic of my new Bostrom Suomy(only thanks to Tech inspection at Grattan) :) I have owned HJC, Suomy, AGV, and Shoei. I doubt I will ever buy another helmet outside of Suomy. I think the quality is great and it fits my head well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts