Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the June issue of SuperBike magazine, they do a comparison of the litre sportsbikes (the Gixxer won by just a little, as it has in all of the magazines I've seen). It looks like they're selling a red & black Fireblade similar to the one I've got (2003), but check out the all-red tail section, and the silver hugger, along with the red cowl in lieu of rear seat. It also has a black front fender where mine is red.

They said that the Fireblade is awesome and 'it stood alone as the bike that required the least effort and the least respect to make you feel like a track God.'

Their only real complaint was 'jerky' fuel injection.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Bwhip,
It's quite obvious, to those in the know, that the '03 R/B is the fastest. bestest 'Blade yet  

J

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Cool!

I love the UK rags, don't you? Yeah, I suppose it doesn't hurt our collective feelings that the Brits have a long standing love affair with the Fireblade...

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have grown pretty addicted to the UK moto-rags, expensive though they are. I'm definitely going to subscribe through that Motor Sports outfit in Missouri, to save some jack.

And they certainly do love their 'Blades - it seems like every issue of every mag has something nice to say about them - maybe that's part of the reason I like those publications so much. They keep confirming the wisdom of my choice!

·
Registered
883 Posts
Thats the euro/australian colour scheme(or color scheme depending where your from)
That's Ratters bike ask him for some pics, he'll throw in a girlie pic on the bike for free

·
Registered
682 Posts
ratter: Thank you for the print of your bike for I thought I was looking at pink salmon colour & black till yours. That is a true Red & Black that really does look great.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
so which aussie or brit is gonna start importing true 'blade' parts to the US for these guys with the 2003 blades?  

They need them to look unique around here!!!   And I do like that look better than the US 2003 blade...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts